Josie and Anthony both got some new cars for Christmas. Josie told everyone that she wanted Santa to bring her a blue McQueen and he delivered one for her and one for Anthony. They both were very happy about that.
Anthony got a cars pillow that is also a book. He also got cars sheet set from Grandma and Grandpa to go with it. Notice his blue McQueen on the floor next to him.
I saw this shirt in the ad awhile back and really liked it. I don't ever go shopping for myself so some else got it for me for Christmas, Yeah!!
This was probably Josie's favorite presents under our tree. This one was from Poppa and Grandma. As soon as she opened it, she asked Dad if he would open it so she could play with it. He told her she had to wait till she was done opening presents. As soon as she was done she made sure that was the first present taken out of the box. What can I say she loves her dinosaurs and cars.
I went in to wake up Anthony from his nap so we could go to Matt's parents house and this is how I found him. His head was completely covered. After he woke up his head was soaked, it looked like he just got out of the tub.
While we were opening presents at Sam and Susie's, Josie decided it would be fun to lay on the ground and open presents that way. She was having a great time opening presents until she opened up some more dinosaurs. She went to thank her Grandadda and she got him to open the box for her. From that moment on she had no desire to open any more presents. She sat right there on the floor and played. I had to keep telling her "Josie open your presents," she would then open her presents say "here you go mommy," then go right back to playing.
Josie and Anthony got a fun new sled. We can't wait till the next snow storm so we can try it out.
Josie got a pretty Cinderella outfit from her Aunt Teresa. She really likes to wear this. As soon as we put it on she had to go and show Daddy and Anthony. She even chased Anthony around the room to try to get him to look at the Cinderella picture on her shirt. It was so funny watching her try to run in those shoes, Anthony had no clue as to what Josie was trying to get him to do.
1 comment:
Very cute. I'm glad you had a good Christmas. We sure missed you guys out here.
Just so you know I tagged you. Check out my blog to see what you have to do.
Post a Comment