Thursday, March 13, 2008

Two of Anthony's favorite things...

When Matt and I were decorating our baby room when we were pregnant with Josie, we picked this tiger out to go in it. Little did we know at that time what a hit it would be with two of our kids. This used to be Josie's kitty but now it is Anthony's. He loves it, he sleeps with it, he carries it around and he gives it rides in Josie's stroller. Yesterday after Josie, Anthony and I got done at the zoo we met Matt up at King Kong to eat dinner. Attached to the ceiling were stuffed animals one of them being a bigger black and white tiger. Anthony quickly spotted it, he stood there and yelled kitty!! He got mad when no one moved to get it down for him. He thought it was his kitty. We then had to sit were he couldn't see it so he would calm down.
Anthony's second favorite thing is Mickey Mouse. He loves the Mickey Mouse show that comes on weekday mornings at 7:30. All Matt and I have to do is start singing the song then he goes running into our bedroom grabs the remote then he begs to watch it. Lucky for us we have a few episodes on tape. This weekend I found the Mickey Mouse doll at Walmart and I bought it for him. He was so excited when I showed it to him. Now he carries that around also and has to sleep with it too. He will come up to Matt and I show us the doll then wait for us to sing the song for him. When we sing the song he yells with delight then makes Mickey dance. It is so cute.

3 comments:

Adam said...

So cute! you should get a video of him making his Mickey dance. that would be a great laugh.

Jacob said...

M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E!

Tell Anthony to grow up.

Kat said...

I also would love to see a video of that dance. He is so cute. I am sure that being Jacob's sister you already know to just ignore him so I don't have to tell you that. He always tells Lily to grow up and stop acting so immature.