The butterflies were flying all around us. We were told if they land on us it is okay but not to touch them. We watched as some landed on others shirts and heads. We had to be careful where we walked because they would land on the trail. There were so many beautiful butterflies to look at and see.
Next was the insect section of the new pavilion.
3 comments:
That looks really cool! I have several boys in my class who would love to see that giant tarantula. I would like to see it too!
I really enjoyed looking at the butterflies and such but then you just had to stick the picture of the huge harry spider in there. I about died. I am horrified of tarantulas. Now I am going to have nightmares so thanks. Everything else was cool though.
Becky! I was looking recently to see if I could find blogs of any old friends and I came across yours. I looked at it a little-hope that's ok! You have a cute family and congratulations on your next baby. Anyway, I just wanted to say hi and I would love to get in contact. My email is hall.stephr{at}gmail{dot}com.
Stephanie (Boggess) Hall
Post a Comment