
Friday night was Josie's dance recital, I was nervous that she would get up on stage and see all the people looking at her and freeze. She didn't do that at all. She got up there and danced with her class. At first she wasn't doing all the different moves but when she looked at her class and saw what they were doing she kept up. I was so proud of her. She looked absolutely beautiful in her costume and up on stage. We wished daddy could have been there to see her.

During the finale when her class was coming out she was the last one out on stage. She looked down the row and saw her favorite teacher, she then proceeded to walk across the stage dancing as she went to stand by her. Then when the instructors and founder of the studio were introduced they did a little dance. You could see Josie in the background trying to keep up and dance like them.
Great job Josie! I am so proud of you!!
3 comments:
She looks so cute! I wish I could have seen her dance recital!
P.S. You spelled shining wrong. What you wrote is shinning as in your shin on your leg! Love ya!
Thanks Mrs. Dougal for correcting my spelling mistakes.
Post a Comment