The last six weeks or so Anthony has really starting to talk more and more. My parents were here a little over a week ago and while they were here Anthony really attached himself to my dad. One morning at breakfast Anthony asked "Where is Papa?" I told him that he was downstairs, he then said "Papa is sad." I asked him why and he told me it was because he wants Anthony.
After they left he kept telling me how sad he was because Papa left his house. When he talked to my dad on the phone he told him, "I'm sad, I want Papa to come back to my house right now." He has commented over and over again that he wants Papa to come back and hold him. He has also mentioned that Papa is sad because he wants Anthony.
This past weekend Matt told Anthony no about something. Anthony then proceeds to tell me that Daddy is naughty and that he wants Daddy to go back to work (I thought that was really funny).
Another thing that I thought was really cute was last week I was helping him out of the van and he says "Thanks Mom." I told him your welcome and that I loved him, he then said "I love you too Mom."
1 comment:
Poor Anthony... tell him William is sad because he wants Anthony.
Post a Comment