We took the boat out last night to have some fun and to make sure the motor was working okay before boating season starts. We had a great time, even Makayla didn't mind it to much. We kept her in her car seat so at least she would be seat belted in.
she was so adorable that day. I love the Easter pix---such a beautiful family and the girls love being lovely, eh? what fun the boat ride was---the hair blowing in the wind. great job mom. i love to check your blog from time to time. love ya
2 comments:
I love the pictures of Makayla with a hat on. She is super cute! Josie sure looked like she had a good time!!!
she was so adorable that day. I love the Easter pix---such a beautiful family and the girls love being lovely, eh? what fun the boat ride was---the hair blowing in the wind.
great job mom. i love to check your blog from time to time.
love ya
Post a Comment