Dad came out here over Father's Day for business. While here on business he stayed with us. The kids were very happy to have him here. They didn't know that he was coming until we picked him up at the airport. We were able to take Dad out on the boat for the first time and he even water skied. We went swimming and also went to the zoo while he was here. The kids always enjoy playing with him and they were very sad to see him go home. Josie asked me after we dropped him off at the airport "Are you sure we will see him again?"
1 comment:
What a good papa he is! I think it is adorable how much your kids love Dad. I'm so glad he was able to surprise them. Even I was so excited for them to get surprised. I wish I could have been there to see Josie's face when she saw Dad!
Post a Comment