Friday, April 2, 2010
Makayla
So yesterday Makayla had a big day, she had tubes put in her ears. We are so thankful that she got this procedure done because everyday this sweet child of mine lives in pain or constant pressure on her ears or both. After the surgery was over the doctor came in to talk with us and he said that her left ear was so infected that her poor little ear drum more than likely would have ruptured some time that day. My child who has been on antibiotics since last Friday obviously was not getting better. I am so grateful that she received the tubes and that she is on the road to recovery at last. I hope and pray that her ears finally clear up and that my child doesn't have to live anymore with constant pressure and pain in her ears. Thanks to all those who have been praying for her and we ask that you continue to do so.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm glad that her surgery went well! Hopefully she won't have any more ear infections!
I hope she gets all better soon! (And that there won't be any more infections!) I'm glad the surgery went well. :-)
God's timing is amazing, isn't it? :) SO glad everything went well. By the looks of the Easter pictures, she seems to be a VERY happy little girl these days! :)
Post a Comment