Wednesday, February 16, 2011
Sledding
Last month one weekend we decided to take the kids sledding for the first time. We didn't stay out for long because it was cold and the hill kind of intimidated the kids but we did have a good time while it lasted.
Josie and Matt going down together.
Makayla trying out the sled.
Anthony went down by himself which made me a little nervous. Needless to say he wouldn't go down by himself again after that. He did go once more with Matt later on.
I took Makayla down once and I was nervous because I know I shouldn't be doing that while pregnant. Luckily we didn't wipe out for Makayla's sake and the baby.
Makayla didn't care to much going down the hill on the sled, she preferred doing it on her own scooting backwards.
There goes Matt and Josie to the side of her.
Makayla had a great time doing it that way until she lost a glove and her hand got really cold. After that she was done for the day and she cried until her hand warmed up. Needless to say about that time the other two were done too so we headed home and grabbed some hot chocolate to warm us up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks like lots of fun! I haven't been sledding in ages! Guess we'll have to take the boys if we get the chance.
Post a Comment