Friday, September 28, 2012

A Writing By Josie

This came home in Josie's back pack yesterday and I love reading what she writes about so I thought I would share it.  For those who can't read it I will translate for you.
First page says:  I been wishing for a horse.  But I have a lot of money for a horse.  But I do not have any place for it my mom and dad do not want a horse.  But I do want one.  I been thinking about were I will put it?  And I
Second page says:  will be the one that needs to do all the work.  I like feeding it and giving it water and cleaning it's poop and take it a bath and doing so much stuff for it.  but my mom and dad will probably say you got to be kidding me.

Isn't that cute!!!!!

1 comment:

Rosalee said...

Ha! I love it! I could read it perfectly, too, without your "translation". Tell Josie that she and I should get a horse together!