Friday, October 18, 2013

Josie's 9th Birthday

On September 11th Josie turned 9 years old!!!!  I can't believe that my first born is 9 already, every year it goes by way to fast.  I must say that I thoroughly enjoy my daughter Josie she has a very fun and sweet personality and each year it gets better and better.  Hopefully I can still say that in a few years (hahaha)!  She continues to be full of love, laughter and joy!  What can I say I just love her!!!
 
For her birthday since we had company and family and friends coming over I made cupcakes and a cake.  My sister Rose helped me with the cupcakes.
 She loved this cake idea and asked if I would make it for her so I did.


 the birthday girl

 My nephew Henry
 Josie ready to open her presents
 My sister Rose, her husband David and Charlie
 Josie's friends Jade and Ginger
 She really wanted the my little pony Equestria girls and she got quite a few of them





 Time for cake

 on a special note her caterpillar that was in a cocoon hatched on her birthday which was a special treat for her!!
Happy Birthday Sweet Josie!!!  We sure do love you!!!

No comments: