Sunday, November 25, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!!

We hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We have been very blessed as a family this year. The Lord has been very good to us and each day I try to express my gratitude to him. We have been very blessed with a wonderful family.
We were very fortunate to be able to spend this holiday with Matt's family. Sam made a great turkey and there were lots of good trimmings to go along with it. Most important of all we were able to be with family. Melissa and her family were in town and they shared with us their news. After having two girls they are expecting a little boy in February. Congratulations Melissa and Chad!!
Every Thanksgiving, Matt's parents give each kid a new Christmas ornament. This year along with the ornament each family got a book on Thanksgiving. Here is a picture of Josie with our new book.

Here is a picture of Anthony holding his new
ornament. He got a Cookie Monster ornament.










Josie, Elle and Alainna are all proudly showing off their new ornaments. Josie got a cars ornament. It has McQueen, Mater and Sally on it.



This is a great picture of Teresa with the dogs. I don't have very many pictures of her on the blog so I made sure to add this one just for her. We just found out that she gets to add another stamp in her passport. She is going to England this summer with her school and earn credits while she is there. Lucky, girl.





This one is of all the kids showing off their new ornaments. What a good looking bunch of kids.


HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! We hope every ones day was as wonderful as ours. We want all of our family to know how grateful we are to be a part of their lives. We have a wonderful family who truly loves and cares for us. Matt and I have been blessed with wonderful parents who love us and have truly prepared us for this life. Our parents are an inspiration to us, you are a true example of charity. Thank you for all that you have done for us. I want to thank my parents for molding me into the person that I am today. I know that I appreciate you now more than ever before. You have shown me how to be a good parent/role model for my children. I am so thankful that even though there is a distance between us physically that we are still have a close relationship.
I am grateful for my sisters and brothers. I want each of you to know that I love you all so very much. I also want each of you to know that I am so proud of each of you.
Shannon, you are a wonderful mother and wife. For all of my life you have been my best friend and I wouldn't have anyone else fill that role. You are a great example to me and have always been.
Jacob, you are a wonderful husband. Everyone knows how much you love your wife, that is something to be proud of. You are probably the most creative person I know and you have a wonderful sense of humor.
Rosalee, you have such a sweet sensitive spirit. It will make you a wonderful wife and mother, David is a lucky man.
Adam, you are a great example to me. You always stand up for what you believe in. You don't give in to the peer pressures of the world. You do your thing and you don't care what others think of you. I am very proud of you. You a fine young man.
Sam and Susie, I want to thank you for all that you do for our family. Mostly, I want to thank you for the fine man that you created. Matt is a wonderful man due to the both of you. He is truly a reflection of the both of you.
Carri and John, thank you for being a great Aunt and Uncle for my kids. You always make them feel so welcome in your home. I know that they feel safe and loved when they are with you. Thank you Carri for not only being a great friend to me but also a sister. I also want you to know how wonderful your kids are. I always have fun when they are around.
Melissa and Chad, I know that we don't get to spend as much time with you but I love you and your family. You have wonderful kids who are so full of life.
Teresa, you have shown so much maturity and poise these last few months. You have handled some hard times with much more maturity than I would expect from someone your age. You are a beautiful young woman with lots of promise.
Now that I am done sharing my thoughts, we wish everyone a wonderful Christmas season. Lets all remember and reflect what this season is truly about.

4 comments:

susie said...

oh Becky---you are just the sweetest thing! how loving your blog is; loving, caring and tenderly personal. You are loved--not only by many here; friends and family but deeply loved and cherished by Jesus. Praise the Lord for making you just the way you are and for bringing you into our family. you make a wonderful mom to our grandbabies and a treasured wife for Matt.
love and blessings always
susie

Anonymous said...

You rock girlfriend! You even got me all misty eyed! Thanks for your blessings given to me and my family. You are such a gift of a lady to each of us and I thank the Lord for bringing you into our lives. Those babies have a terrific Mama and Matty has a Hotty, sweet, perfect match for him in a wife- that is such a thanksgiving in it self. Bless you for saying it all to everyone you love! Live outloud!
Love you woman!
Carri

Jacob said...

Awwwww. BEcky You're so sweet. I'm calling you today, BTW.

Rosalee said...

Thanks for the sweet message Becky. I love ya lots!