Thursday, November 1, 2007

Trick or Treat!!

Here are our two cute little trick or treaters.
This year Josie went as a bee and Anthony went
as a duck. Josie has been very excited to go trick or treating. We practiced throughout the day on what she was so supposed to say when she got to the door. So this is what she said when we practiced. "Trick or Treat, I want candy." "Thank you." I personally liked the part were she said I want candy. No tricks just treats for her.







Here are a couple of close up pictures of Anthony in his costume.






















Here is a picture of the back of Josie's costume. I thought her stinger was really cute. Matt said that she got some laughs from people as she walked away. I thought she was really cute. She was so excited to be a bee this year. All summer long when we would go to the store we would have to walk by the plants and flowers so she could see the bees.



Here are the trick or treaters ready to go with dad. At that time Anthony was tired of his picture being taken and I think he was a little hot in his costume. I wanted to get Matt one of those inflatable costumes but he wouldn't let me. I thought that would be really funny.

This one was taken as they were coming home. Josie had so much fun, Matt said that she wouldn't say anything when she got to the door. So much for our practicing. Anyways, Josie had so much fun that she kept ringing our doorbell and trick or treating at our house over and over. Of course for me she would say "trick or treat."



Once inside Matt put Anthony's candy bucket on the coffee table, well it didn't take long for him to go after it. He knew that was his and that there was some good tasting stuff in there. One by one he emptied out his bucket. It was really cute.


It didn't take Josie long to check out all of her lout. She was so kind to her dad and I. She gave us each a piece of her candy.

2 comments:

Rosalee said...

They are so cute! I was secretly hoping that Josie was going to be the pumpkin patch she thought of being. But, she did make a very cute bee. The stinger is adorable!

Anonymous said...

Love those little ones! Anthony takes me right back ya know! Thanks! Glad they had a good time. Love, Carri