Cool cake!!! David wants to know if that is a real fake hand? He takes a while to catch on sometimes. ;)So now he says he wanted to know if it was plastic or food.
The hand was a latex glove that I decorated. The spiders, bugs, worms and body parts were all gummys.
You are one cool wife Beck!
Cool wife comment was me by the way, Love ya! Carri ( forgot to sign my name and I don't have a google account)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Cool cake!!! David wants to know if that is a real fake hand? He takes a while to catch on sometimes. ;)
So now he says he wanted to know if it was plastic or food.
The hand was a latex glove that I decorated. The spiders, bugs, worms and body parts were all gummys.
You are one cool wife Beck!
Cool wife comment was me by the way, Love ya! Carri ( forgot to sign my name and I don't have a google account)
Post a Comment