When I would say your two today to him he would then say three, Josie would then get mad and say you are not three Anthony I am three you are two. It was kind of funny playing that game.
Josie and Anthony liked to help make the cake, they especially liked to lick the beaters and bowl.
Rose and David bought Anthony a Mickey Mouse and McQueen shirt. He was so excited when he saw the Mickey shirt. He calls Mickey "Come inside" so he sat there pointing to it and yelling "Come inside."Here he is showing McQueen the shirt and telling him the other characters on the shirt.
Here's Anthony telling Rose thank you on the phone while modeling his new shirt. After he got off the phone a little while later I asked him if he wanted me to take the shirt off and he yelled "No, my come inside!"
We took Anthony to Chuck E Cheese for his birthday. There we ate pizza rode the kiddie rides and played some games.
Thanks to everyone who made his birthday a special one for him. Thanks Gramma and Grandada for all the clothes and new toys. Thanks to Grandma and Papa for the cool new chair and tractors. Thanks to Aunt Carri and family for all the gifts you gave him. Rose and David thank you for the cool shirts, I am sure I will have to peel them off of him. Thanks to all those who sent cards and/ or called to wish him a Happy Birthday!
Anthony we love you very much and very blessed because of you. You bring much joy and love into our home. Happy Birthday Little Man!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment