Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Some Josie sayings...

1. Daddy maybe I love you
2. Okay sweetie
3. Is that the hot air balloon, oh no that's mommy
4. You can't take my toys away they are not yours
5. Can I watch a movie when Anthony goes down for a nap?
6. Anthapine (since her name is Josephine his must be Anthapine)
7. Mommy do _____________ poop and pee?
8. What does _____________ eat?
9. Mommy your my best girl
10. Mommy I love you
11. Daddy I love you
12. Is that a great idea?
13. Whenever we go to the store she says... I need a present
14. ___________ my best friend
15. You stinky bottom
16. Belax Mommy, belax. (Relax)
17. I got a surprise for you, look (then she shows you her poop in the potty)
18. Mommy are you sad (then I usually say no), are you embarrassed?
19. Mommy you look like a cow

5 comments:

Adam said...

That last one and the hot air balloon one are so sad! but the rest are pretty funny

Kat said...

Number 17 reminds me of someone else. I guess that surprise runs in the family.

Jacob said...

That was one of the funniest posts I've ever read in my entire life! What a riot! With kids like that, who needs enemies? At least they keep you humble, right Cow Hot Air balloon woman?

Rosalee said...

You forgot to write "you crazy, stupid mommy". Oh, and what about "I lost my daddy". She's a cute, silly little girl.

Stephanie said...

Hmmm...nice surprise. :) That's good you are writing them down. It will be fun to look back at. And, I'm sure you don't look like a cow, but that's pretty funny. Kids are hilarious.