Monday, October 20, 2008
911
On Saturday afternoon while I was in the shower getting ready for work Josie heard the phone ringing. Well, it was Matt calling me to tell me that he was on his way home. He had tried calling the house phone and my cell phone. Well, Josie probably tried to answer my cell phone. While attempting to do what ever she was trying to do she ended up calling 911 on my cell phone. My key pad locks but when 911 is dialed the key pad unlocks. Anyways, she comes into the bathroom and I hear her talking to someone. I then ask "Josie who are you talking to?" She answers back "Shannon." She then proceeds to hand me the phone, so I tell her to keep talking while I finish up. I finish rinsing my face then turn the water off. As I come out of the shower I notice she is not talking to Shannon but to 911. I quickly grab the phone and tell the operator that everything is all right and that I was very sorry. The lady was very nice and she said that she had asked Josie to bring me the phone so she could make sure everything was alright because Josie was talking about her dad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh my word! I'm surprised they didn't come out to your house. I thought that was standard procedure with every call they get. That is so funny!
how hilarious!!!!
love this story--love ya all
Post a Comment