Monday, October 27, 2008
Trick or Treat at the Zoo
This weekend we went to the zoo for their annual Trick or Treat. The kids were so excited, especially Anthony. He loves to see the penguins, fish, Nemo, Dori and the sharks. All day long that was all we heard about until we got there. The kids were excited to wear their costumes. As you can see Josie is a pink Triceratops and Anthony is a penguin.
Anthony with the penguins. He looks so cute, at least I think so.
Look at all the cute little baby alligators.
We got to feel different cat skins. Some of them weren't as soft as I thought they would be.
Carri's family showed up toward the end of the Trick or Treat, don't the girls look cute?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Their costumes are so cute! I made William's costume today. Pretty fun! I wish I could be there to go trick or treating with you all. Love you!
what cute kids. i love your children's costumes.
Post a Comment