Where does time go? I never realized how fast time flies until I had kids. When I think back to my life before kids it is very hard to remember what it was like. Josie is only 4 years old but it seems as though she has been around much longer. It seems like it was only last week that I was waiting to be induced to have Makayla. But it was 5 weeks ago. I can't believe that she has been here for that long already. What a joy she is in our lives. It has been fun to see the other two kids interact with her. Josie is loving and caring. She wants to be near her all of the time. Anthony, is always around her head. He loves to rub her head and move it around. He isn't always the most gentle with her which usually makes her cry. But he is a good big brother, he does a great job keeping track of her. Here are some new pictures of our beautiful little girl.
Anthony and Makayla on New Years Day.

Happy New Year Everyone!!


Makayla on her 1 month anniversary.

2 comments:
She sure is cute! It's amazing how fast they grow!
UPDATE!
Post a Comment