Thursday, January 15, 2009

A Random Act of Kindness...

Yesterday morning I had to go to my six week checkup, I purposely scheduled it in the morning so I would only have to take two of the three kids with me since Josie had school. Well, it turned out to be one of the coldest days of the year so far. I felt horrible dragging the other two out. Poor Anthony really had a hard time running through the parking lot, the wind just cut through us. On the way out it was still as cold and this time we were running into the wind. As I was going through the parking lot the blanket I had covering Makayla's face blew off so she was exposed to the wind and poor Anthony was crying as we were running. A woman jumped out of her car and ran over to me asking me if she could help, she quickly picked up Anthony and covered his face with her scarf. She then preceded to help me to our van. I am so grateful to that woman who cared to help a stranger in need.

1 comment:

Rosalee said...

That was a very kind gesture.