Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Ouch!!!

So last Friday, I got my wisdom teeth out. I only had two but of course they had to be on the opposite sides of my mouth. One on the top and one on the bottom. So both sides were affected. On Saturday, I woke up completely nauseated. I couldn't keep anything down until about two in the afternoon. I tell everyone that with the swelling my face looks like a square but with a chin. What is even worse is that half of my chin and bottom lip are still numb on the right side of my face. I asked Jacob about it yesterday and he informed me that the doctor hit a nerve and that it could be like that permanently. Which would really suck. The swelling is finally starting to go down and the soreness is decreasing but now the bruising is showing. It looks like I got in fight with someone and took a beating.

No comments: