Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Sick kids

I haven't been able to post in a little while because two of three kids have been sick. Josie and Anthony both have ear infections and are on breathing treatments. Josie, hasn't needed a treatment since day two but Anthony is still needing them. He doesn't seem to be improving much. Also, Josie was tested for Celiac Disease last Friday. We are still awaiting the test results to come back. We hope and pray that she doesn't have it. For those of you who don't know it means she can't have any products that contain gluten, example flour and wheat. Please keep her in your prayers that everything will come back normal.

1 comment:

Jacob said...

That would be awful and a pain in the butt to deal with. I often wonder if I have it but I have never been tested for it. I get sick a lot after I eat.

PS this is really Kat not Jacob but you could probably tell because I didn't say anything sarcastic or rude.