Some of his new presents. He had a great time opening up presents this year. He was all about saying "Cool" while discovering what he got.
Anthony got some new cars, penguin toys, a cars play set and a mickey mouse car toy.
Here Anthony is opening presents from Gramma and Grandadda, Aunt Teresa and Aunt Carri/family.
Some of Anthony' favorite things at age 3 are:
1. Playing with Josie
2. Playing with cars and penguins
3. He loves to look at books and watch movies. He will actually carry certain books around for days at a time.
4. Loves to rough house
5. Likes to play outside
6. Kitty is still his security toy
7. Loves Mickey Mouse
8. Loves to go to the zoo
9. Loves his grandparents
10. Loves to play with toy food
11. Loves to eat
1 comment:
Your cake looks awesome! I'm really impressed! I'm glad Anthony had a good birthday. He sure is cute and I'm super excited to see him in a few days!
Post a Comment