Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Greasy Baby

Makayla loves to run her dirty hands through her hair during or after she is eating. I have to watch her sometimes while she is eating because she will put her dirty dishes on her head. Here she is after eating hot dogs one day and the sad part was I had just given her a bath prior to dinner since she was outside playing and was dirty. I made her wait till the next day for another bath since she gets such dry skin.





4 comments:

Rosalee said...

Yummy.... Her hair is getting SO long! What a (messy)cutie!

susie said...

yuck--so she had to sleep in hotdog grease, eh? she is just so so so cute!!! can't wait to see her and anthony as we watch beautiful Josie dance tomorrow!

Jacob said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jacob said...

Nice hair. I'm guessing Matt styled it?