Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Preschool Graduation

Last Thursday was Josie's last day of preschool. I think I was more upset about it than she was. She was so excited to get up on the stage with her class and sing for us. She did a great job singing and doing all of the arm motions.
This is Josie with her boyfriend Colton. They are planning on getting married when they get older and live in a blue house. They are also planning on having a girl baby and have a dog.
Josie walking to the stage with her class.



Here is Josie with two out of three of her teachers. The one on her left is the main teacher. She had so much fun this year at preschool and she has truly blossomed this year also.

2 comments:

Rosalee said...

Congrats on your graduation, Josie! I bet you are so excited for Kindergarten!

Jacob said...

What kind of accomplishment is graduating from preschool? All they have to do is show up and breathe and not kill another kid.