Friday, September 3, 2010

Anthony's first day of preschool

Anthony has been waiting for his turn to go to school even though he has had many mixed emotions about it. He is excited than he is not but the day is finally here and it was time to go to school. He warned us that today he is not going to talk to anyone so we will see what he does.
Anthony outside of his school.


Anthony outside of his classroom. Doesn't he look so big and so handsome!!! Oh how I love my little boy!!!!



As I picked him up from school his teachers said that he was great, he didn't talk to very many but he did talk to the teachers. Oh well, hopefully he will come out of his shell and make some good friends and love preschool.

2 comments:

Rosalee said...

I'm glad his first day went well!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.