Thursday, January 6, 2011

Christmas at Grandma's and Grandada's

In the afternoon we went to Grandma and Grandada's house for Christmas there too. We got lots of nice things from them as well. We got lots of nice new clothes, a steam canner which I am looking forward to using this spring and summer and I got the wise men to my Willow Tree Nativity Collection that I have. Makayla got some new rain boots which she loves!!!
Anthony got some more Gorilla books!!!

Josie got some new clothes, some horse toys and lots of new books and artsy things which she loves to do.

Anthony got some cool new gorilla hands, some new clothes and lots of books.

We had to stop Josie, she thought it would be fun to put all of her new clothes own at the same time.
Makayla got some new baby doll toys like bottles, doll accessories, some new clothes and books too.

Thanks Sam and Susie for a great Christmas, it was great to be with you and visit with you both before you leave for Phoenix. We love you both!!!

1 comment:

Rosalee said...

What fun presents! I love the gorilla hands!