Thursday, January 6, 2011

Our Very Merry Christmas

We all had a very Merry Christmas this year. I must say Santa, Papa and Grandma were really good to us this year. The kids were so excited the night before especially Josie who left some cookies and milk out for Santa and she even left a bag of reindeer food that she made at school out for Rudolph. Here are some pictures from our Christmas.
These two don't look to excited to open up any presents. What do you think?
As most people know Josie loves horses and a couple of years ago she got to ride a horse named Toby at the Pumpkin Patch well ever since any black horse is Toby to her. When she saw this at the store she was so heart broken that I wouldn't buy it for her at the time. Well, she was very happy to see it on Christmas morning.

I wanted to get the girls something fun and nice for their new room since Anthony got a new room with new colors and all so I thought that it would be fun to get them a doll house to put in their room. It is something Makayla can grow into and Josie can enjoy now and eventually they could play with it together.

Even Makayla enjoyed opening presents this year. Good thing she had a birthday a couple of weeks ago to practice opening up presents.
Anthony loves books and the one thing that he asked for was Gorilla books and Transformers books. Well thanks to Santa and Grandma's he got lots of new gorilla books and he loves all of them. He had such great reactions to opening up his presents this year. It was lots of fun to watch him.

Matt thinks my heels are gross, he says that they tear his skin up. Let me tell you that they are not that bad. Sure they have a little bit of calluses on them but whose doesn't. So below he got me something to help the problem.

Anthony got a couple of new Transformers this year and a new Bumble Bee transformer shirt as well.
Josie got her very own little CD/radio player. I was tired of her always controlling mine in the living room so now so can listen to what she wants to in her room and I can listen to my stuff in the living room. Needless to say she loves it!!


Anthony got some new gorilla toys as well which he loved!!
I struggled at first as what to get Matt for Christmas so I bought some Husker commemorative coins that he really likes. I even got him a frame that displays them all.
The kids got Matt a new fun toy that I am sure not just Dad will love to play.

Makayla got a new kitty that walks and meows.

She even got a new baby doll which came with its own bed, bouncy chair and chair that hooks to the table so it can eat too. Hopefully, she will leave our baby stuff alone when he comes and use her own things.

Matt got me some nice new clothes, books to read and some movies to watch. I even got some nice comfy sweat pants that are very comfortable right now and will come in very handy after I have the c section in March.

We are very thankful for the reason for this fun special time of year. We remember our Savior not just on Christmas but throughout every day of our lives. We are so grateful to him for every thing that he does for us and for all of our blessings. We missed being with our families that live far away but it was good to be able to talk to everyone. We love you and hope to see everyone soon!!!

2 comments:

Rosalee said...

It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas! I sure missed you guys but it was nice to talk to you.

Nicole said...

Becky - It looks like it was a wonderful Christmas! Steve also got the Duck Hunter from Santa this Christmas. I don't think Santa realized it, but I have more fun with it than he does. :-) I hope Matt enjoys his as much as I enjoy Steve's!!