This weekend we went to the circus while they were in town. The kids love to go, needless to say it is always a special treat for them. We let them pick one animal ride each year to go on,
Makayla was fascinated while watching the camels so when Josie picked the camel ride we let
Makayla go with her.


Anthony however picked the elephant ride. This year he was able to go without mom and dad. He ended up getting on the ride at the same time the girls where on their ride so here I am running back and forth trying to get pictures of everyone. I probably looked pretty funny running with my big ole pregnant belly.


Anthony and
Makayla also enjoyed a helicopter ride before going to watch the show.

We bought the kids each a light up toy at
Walmart which saved us a ton of money since the ones at the circus were twice that amount each.
Makayla loved hers can't you tell.

The other two loved theirs as well.

What a great family memory as a family of five.
1 comment:
I'm glad you all had a fun time!
Post a Comment