Sunday, March 13, 2011

Some more hospital pictures and going home

We had lots of friends and family come and visit in the hospital which was truly wonderful to have them come and celebrate the birth of Zachary with us, we just want to thank everyone who stopped by to see us.
A three generation shot:

Sam made some Chicken Noodle Soup especially for me, which made a fantastic dinner one night. Makayla helped me finish it off. Thanks Sam, you know how much I love your soup!!!
A four generation picture:
My sweet sleeping boy:

My Boys, aren't they the cutest!!!


Yeah we are going home, I was doing so well recovering that the doctor let me go home a day early. So after the pediatrician stopped by we were on our way home.

Home sweet home, welcome home Zachary!! We are so excited to welcome you home!!

1 comment:

Rosalee said...

I'm glad you had lots of visitors. You'll have to get Sam's recipe for his soup.
P.S. Your boys are cute, but not the cutest. ;P hehehe