Friday, May 27, 2011

Josie's Fans

Josie did a fantastic job dancing in her recital. I love to watch her perform, she works really hard at learning her dances and it shows when she gets up on the stage. I ran into one of her teachers as I was making my way to the dressing room and she said that everyone backstage was really impressed with how well she knew and performed her dances. Way to go Josie!!


This year she had lots of people come out to support her and she was very excited to have everyone there to see her.

Josie with one her teachers Miss Amy.

My friend Sue who loves to come and watch Josie dance every year. She gave Josie the Willow Tree doll up above which Josie loved.
Of course her beautiful handsome love, John came to watch her again. He even managed to smile for the picture.
Our neighbors Carol and Rick came to watch her this year
A group shot. Teresa came to watch this year.



Grandma and Grandada with her Thanks to everyone who came out to support Josie on her big day. She loves having the support and love shown to her. Josie we couldn't be more proud of you, you did a fantastic job. We love to watch you perform, you looked so beautiful in your outfit and up on stage dancing.

1 comment:

Rosalee said...

John is smiling? It must be pretty painful! ;) I'm glad Josie had so many friends and family there to watch her! We sure love you Josie!