Friday, May 27, 2011

Zachary's Baby Dedication

On the 22ND we had a baby dedication at our church for Zachary, we invited Matt's parents, his sister Carrie and her family and his sister Teresa to share in the event. We are so grateful to the Lord for blessing us with Zachary, he is such a great addition to our family. He has only been here for two and half short months but it feels like he has been a part of our family forever. I could not imagine life without this sweet little boy. He has such a sweet smile and he shares it so willingly. When he smiles it brightens my day. I love you so much my sweet little Zachary and I am so honored to be your mother.

Our Beautiful Family. Josie in this picture is wearing my old dress from when I was her age.

The Billings family with Zachary
Zachary with his Aunt Teresa
Zachary with Grandada and Grandma


1 comment:

Rosalee said...

I'm glad he joined your family! I can't wait to meet him!