Happy Valentine's Day!!!! We started off the day getting Josie ready for school but before she left she gave Zachary a quick ride on his push toy. (Yes she loves to push him around and he loves it, Makayla will do it when Josie is not around too).

For Valentines Day Matt and I gave the kids a cheap inexpensive present which they were really excited about.
Anthony got a new movie, Space Chimps

Makayla got a Cinderella snow globe that also holds her pictures in it too.

Josie is into dragons lately and has been really wanting dragon toys, so she is saving up her money to buy some. Well at Hallmark on clearance I found this Freaky Pet it is 2 in 1 so I bought it and she loves it. She is showing you what the two look like. The side you don't want out you shove inside the other and vice versa.

Zachary got Eeyore for his first Valentine's Day
1 comment:
Great presents! I love Makayla's expression in her picture. I'm glad you all had a great day!
Post a Comment