Saturday, March 3, 2012
Hey Hey Hey It's Circus Day
On the 25Th we went to the Circus for a nice family fun day. While there the three older kids all rode on an elephant ride and a pony ride. This was Makayla's first time riding an elephant and she was very excited about it. We had a nice family day out to the circus. I even think Zachary enjoyed his first trip to the circus also. 




Makayla and Josie on the caboose of the train. Makayla was waiting for the train to take her on a ride. I had to convince her that it was not going to move.







This is what Zachary looked like during most of the circus. He was really good but loved to play in his chair or stood up in it looking at the people behind us. He would constantly tell them HI. Luckily they thought he was pretty cute.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That looks like a lot of fun! I need to take my family to the circus.
Post a Comment