Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Arizona Trip Part 2

 
Matt's birthday was on the 13th and so we went to Rawhide Ranch for a fun evening.  First we locked the kids up for a quick picture

 then we panned for gold where we struck it rich (hahaha)
 Matt and Zachary went to the petting zoo while the older kids went on a donkey ride





 We watched a couple of western shows where Zachary learned the term "Put em up"  then he shoots you with his fingers



 then after the last show was over we started heading over to where Sam and Susie where sitting when a gun shot went off at my feet and then it was announced that I was being arrested for questionable parenting skills.  Thanks to my in laws!!
 in order to get out of jail I had to sing I'm a little tea pot!!! 
 My kids didn't like it too much that I was put in jail Zachary kept trying to find a way in to get to me.


We had a wonderful time out in Arizona with Sam and Susie.  Thanks for letting us come and stay with you for a week.  Thanks for all the fun things we got to do and the memories everyone was able to make!!!

No comments: