Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Anthony's First Haircut!!


Anthony's hair was starting to get a little long in the back and sides. Just from seeing pictures of him Rose has been telling me he needs a haircut. So we decided to get it done before mom and dad get out here. The lady had him sit on my lap, he wasn't to fond of having the apron on so he quickly ripped it off. Anthony has some curl to his hair and that was why I waited so long to cut it, because I thought it was absolutely adorable. He did pretty well while she was cutting his hair. He thought it was neat being able to see not only himself in the mirror but me behind him. At times he would make fishy faces at me so in return I made them back at him. Which kept him entertained while she cut his hair.










Here we are making our fish faces at eachother.













This is what the back of his head looks like now. She probably cut about 3-4 inches off the back.


He looks so handsome with his new haircut.

1 comment:

Kat said...

What a cute little guy. I don't think Lily would behave if I were to get her hair cut. I am one of those people who will probably never get my kids hair cuts because it makes me sad to cut it off. His was getting pretty long though.