Wednesday, July 16, 2008

It's a girl!!!

Yesterday was our ultrasound, this baby was much like her big sister. Very busy and not wanting to show off her privates. After trying to see between her twisted legs or hands covering the area she finally gave up and showed us that we are expecting a girl. Josie's first words to us when she heard were "I told you it was a girl." We are all very excited. The baby weighs about 9 oz. and the due dates is still the same. Here is a 3D picture of our sweet little angel. Hope you like it. She is laying next to the placenta. In the picture you can see her smiling, isn't that sweet?
Okay so I know I took a picture of my ultrasound picture but that was after several attempts to scan and download it to my blog. It just wasn't working.

2 comments:

Rosalee said...

Congratulations!! I am very excited for you. But you still can't have the red dress. You should tell mom that you don't want it.

Stephanie said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting.