Wow! At first I thought I was just going to watch Matt's back the whole time. That's pretty amazing. She'll be a swimmer just like her mommy!
LOVE IT....LOVE HER....thanks for sharing her joy and yours!! Love Melissa
she is so cute while swimming--it is gonna be fun to watch her develope her talents and strengths. what a little doll!!!so happy that you got this on video to never forget how sweet she looks and excited with her accomplishmentslove ya
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Wow! At first I thought I was just going to watch Matt's back the whole time. That's pretty amazing. She'll be a swimmer just like her mommy!
LOVE IT....LOVE HER....thanks for sharing her joy and yours!! Love Melissa
she is so cute while swimming--it is gonna be fun to watch her develope her talents and strengths. what a little doll!!!
so happy that you got this on video to never forget how sweet she looks and excited with her accomplishments
love ya
Post a Comment