Friday, August 28, 2009

Day Three's Activities

While on our trip we went to a pioneer village called "This is the Place." We had lots of fun sight seeing and taking part in pioneer activities.




The kids got to decorate a bag.
Anthony and Grandma looking at me out the window.

Matt showing he can walk on stilts. He later showed every one else how to do it.

Anthony's turn with the help of Papa.


Josie had so much fun washing clothes pioneer style. She even hung them up to dry!


The kids got to go a couple of horseback rides.

They got to play with some sheep and goats. Anthony chased them around trying to catch a goat.


We got to ride a little train...


Inside here we made arrow head necklaces


1 comment:

Rosalee said...

Wow, that sure has changed a lot since I last went there. I guess I'll have to plan a trip soon with mom.