Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Eve

On Christmas Eve we headed over to Sam and Susie's house to do presents early since a big winter storm was beginning, promising to bring us lots of snow. The kids had lots of fun opening their presents. They got lots of new toys and clothes. Matt and I got lots of new clothes and a gift card to buy a new mattress for our bed. Here are some pictures from our Christmas there.
Anthony got his first fishing pole from Grandada. To make it even better it is a Snoopy one. He was so excited to see his favorite characters on the package.





Makayla was very serious looking while opening presents. The only present that she wanted was the ball that she got. Anthony got Puss from Shrek, he was so excited when he opened it.

Then a few minutes later he opened a baby dronkey and a baby shrek!! He was even more excited after that.



Thanks Sam and Susie for a great Christmas!! We love you lots!

2 comments:

Kat said...

Looks like a great Christmas except for Matt's giant spider. That thing gives me the creeps.

Rosalee said...

I'm glad you had a great Christmas Eve! Your kids are getting so big! I just can't believe it. I miss you lots!