Josie got a new stable for her horses. It even came with some horses.
Makayla could care less for what was going on, she found a bite of a cookie that Santa left behind and she finished it off.
Anthony got some more Shrek dolls for Christmas and he was very excited!
I got some new Husker pj's from Josie. Thanks sweetie!

Josie got a new robe!




Anthony got Josie some new horses for Christmas!
Josie got Holly a Christmas present and she was very excited to give it to Holly.

Makayla got a ball popper for Christmas from Grandma and Papa. Looks like fun!
Anthony got Shrek books from Grandma and Papa and boy was he happy about that.

I got some new Husker shirts from my Hubby.


Here he is with all of his new Shrek books from Grandma and Papa.
Josie also got some books from Grandma and Papa. Looks like good bedtime reading to me.

I got Matt a new toy for Christmas boy was he not surprised since Anthony spilled the beans a couple of nights ago at dinner.
Makayla got a new friend from Grandma and Papa.

Here is the popper out of the box. It sure is fun, all the kids love it.

Thanks to Grandma and Papa for the great gifts. Thanks for the web cam we had fun seeing you all and talking to you on Christmas. We love you all.
Thanks to Grandma and Papa for the great gifts. Thanks for the web cam we had fun seeing you all and talking to you on Christmas. We love you all.
1 comment:
Looks like everyone had a great Christmas. I bet that Anthony and Shrek are never far apart now. I'm so glad that he likes me again! Oh, and when I come again, I better not find that spider hiding in my bed or it will become a broken spider. That ball popper is lots of fun!
Post a Comment