Man, that is a very rotund tree! I love it! I didn't realize you were putting it upstairs this year. It looks great!
Short. Fat. Green. Three words to describe your tree. Don't forget to put the tinsel on, you crazy people.
I love trees that are a little out of the "norm." It makes it unique and fun. I would trade ours for yours any day. Ours is also out of the "norm" but in a really sucky way.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Man, that is a very rotund tree! I love it! I didn't realize you were putting it upstairs this year. It looks great!
Short. Fat. Green. Three words to describe your tree. Don't forget to put the tinsel on, you crazy people.
I love trees that are a little out of the "norm." It makes it unique and fun. I would trade ours for yours any day. Ours is also out of the "norm" but in a really sucky way.
Post a Comment