Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Day 8

On the 8Th day of our trip we went up to a Pioneer Village, as I was taking pictures of some of the town my brother commented to me that I take more pictures than an Asian on vacation which I wouldn't know but I will say this that I do like to document our vacations thoroughly.


My niece looks so tired that she could hardly sit up and eat but had to lay on the ground to eat some cereal. The kids really enjoyed riding the train

Some cute little baby ducks Anthony and Makayla really liked riding the small train. Makayla still wasn't 100% and still running some fevers but she was a great sport throughout the day. Don't the two look sweet together?
Josie had fun looking for gold in the little stream Here Anthony and Makayla are checking out the inside of a ship
The kids especially Josie and Makayla really were excited to ride the horses. Makayla asks to ride a horse every time she sees one and we told her that she might be able to ride one on our trip. The kids enjoyed checking out the goats and pigs
After we left we said our goodbyes to Jacob and his family then followed my sister Shannon to the house they just bought and took a tour then we said our goodbyes to her and her family then we went to my parents house where we stayed the night then got up early the next morning to drive home. By that time both Anthony and Makayla were running fevers but luckily no one got sick on the drive home which was a huge blessing. We had a fantastic trip and it was great to be with my family once again. We love and miss you all so much!!

1 comment:

Rosalee said...

I'm glad Makayla finally got to ride a "neigh"!