Friday, August 5, 2011

Look who finally lost a tooth

Since Josie was about 3 or 4 years old all I have heard from her is I want big teeth then once her classmates and friends started to lose some of their teeth the desire grew. Back in April the dentist told her that he was able to wiggle her two bottom front teeth with his pick which made it even worse. Well last Thursday Josie was sitting at the table and told me that her mouth hurt behind her two front teeth so I looked in her mouth and what do I find but a big tooth coming in behind her baby tooth. I tried to wiggle the tooth to see if it was loose but I couldn't wiggle it barely at all. So I called the dentist to see what we should do about it and he said that they would need to pull it out so I scheduled an appointment for Monday at 7:30 am. Well Matt gets home and starts messing with the tooth and shows Josie that he is able to wiggle this tooth so what does she start doing with it? She starts wiggling it none stop, by Saturday morning (the 30Th of July) the tooth was really loose. She kept whining on my bed all morning so I tried to get it out but couldn't. Once again Matt got home from work and he tried and couldn't so he tells her what to do and before we know it she comes running from the bathroom with her tooth in her hand.


She then announces to us that she is so excited for the tooth fairy to come and bring her a dollar since that is what all of her friends and classmates got. So can you guess what the tooth fairy brought her? That's right a shiny dollar.

1 comment:

Rosalee said...

YAY!!!! What a big girl Josie is! Next time you could always pull out the wire cutters.