Friday, September 2, 2011
Anthony's First Day of Preschool
Yesterday was Anthony's first day of preschool, after breakfast he went and got dressed in the perfect gorilla shirt to wear and after he was all dressed he came to me and I told him that he was missing something. He looks down at his shirt, shorts and socks then back at me with a confused look and I told him his new shoes that he has been anxiously waiting to wear. He got a huge grin then started giggling his excited giggle that he has, then ran to the laundry room to get his new shoes.
After school I asked him how his day was and he told me good and that he made a new friend, when asked what his name was he told me he didn't know that I should find out. He then proceeded to tell me that Amelia no longer wants to marry him that she has found somebody else and that he told her that he would let her. How sweet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love the shirt! I'm glad he made a new friend!
Post a Comment