My baby was six months old on the 2ND and I can't believe it. He is such a joy in our family. He brings happiness and love into our family each day. He had a very busy month last month he finally rolled over and he does it both ways now, he sits up without support and he is pivoting around mainly in circles on his belly. Some of my favorite things about him are his big blue eyes, his big smile and when he smiles his eyes light up. He loves attention, he is sooo ticklish and when he laughs he has such a big belly laugh. He loves his exersaucer and boy does he get that thing rockin and rollin.

This picture was taken a few days after the top ones and boy was he miserable that day. His nose was running and he was coughing and the respiratory virus that he has been fighting for over six weeks was not helping any.

Here is Zachary the morning of his six month checkup taking a nice warm bath.


At his checkup he wasn't able to get his shots because my poor baby has a double ear infection and he still after over six weeks has mild wheezing and so the doctor wants to see him in two weeks to recheck the ears and lungs and if he is still wheezing he wants to do some x-rays.
On another note his stats for six months are:
weight 17 lbs 2 oz. 38%
height 26 in 29%
head cir. 16.6 9%
I just want my little Zachary to know how much I love him and how happy he makes me. I love the smiles he gives me and when he cries it sounds like he says Ma. He is so precious and I thank the Lord every day for sending him to me.
1 comment:
He is such a cute little guy! Give him a big hug and kiss from me! I hope he feels better soon.
Post a Comment