Last Wednesday Zachary and I flew out to Utah to visit family, throw a surprise 30th Birthday Party for my brother Jacob and go to my Grandparents 60th wedding anniversary party. We left early in the morning and arrived around 10 am on Wednesday. Zachary did really well on the flights which was such a relief cause you never know how well that is going to go. After we collected our bag and car seat we met up with Rosalee outside with her boys and headed to Orem to go and visit with my Grandparents Gowans.
The boys at my Grandparent's houseZachary warmed up really well to my Grandpa as you can see he was climbing all over him.
Zachary and my Grandparents Neal.
We had a great first day visiting with lots of family, I was really impressed with Zachary and how well he did on the flights, how friendly he was with his Great Grandparents he even kissed and hugged them goodbye.
1 comment:
We have awesome grandparents, don't we? I'm glad we were able to visit them together.
Post a Comment