Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Day 2 of my Trip

The second day of my trip we started the day by all the boys climbing into the playpen with all their toys and playing together. 
 Then Zachary and I went shopping with Shannon to get things for the party the next night.  Then we went to Shannon's and hung out and baked the cake.
 My niece Jessica was quite the little helper throughout the cake preparations.
 Then we all headed back to Rose's for pizza and game night.  Zachary and Henry disappeared outside and this is what I found them doing taking turns drinking out of the dog's water bowl.

 After the boys finished doing that Henry ran to the strawberry plants and ate some strawberries no matter what the color was.
On a side note:  when I arrived Rose's dog Bo was sick he had eaten a toy of his the day before and wasn't feeling well he wasn't eating and wasn't pooping.  Rose ended up taking him to the vet while I was at Shannon's and found out that he had two intestinal blockages and needed surgery to get them out.  The surgery would cost between $1200-$1500.  Her and David were discussing what to do whether to wait, do the surgery or put him down since they don't have the funds for that.  It was so sad to know that their dog was that sick meanwhile he was still very sweet and friendly.

1 comment:

Rosalee said...

Those funny, funny boys!