Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Day 5 of my Trip

So on Sunday Zachary and I headed home from our quick yet very fun trip.  William Rosalee's oldest attached himself to me while I was there and he told me my name was Wonderful Becky, he is so sweet as are all my nieces and nephews.  He was very sad to see me go he told me to eat lunch and dinner with him then I could go but I didn't think the plane would wait that long for me.  It was very nice to have that time with all my family I wish it could have been longer but am grateful for the time we had.  Zachary and I are grateful for the safe travels we had, for the kindness everyone showed to us and of course we were grateful to get home and see our family who we missed very much while we were gone.

1 comment:

Rosalee said...

Thanks for coming! We LOVED having you here, WONDERFUL Becky!!!