Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Anthony Opening Up His Presents

Anthony could hardly wait for Daddy to come home so he could open up his presents, he kept asking when is dad coming home so I can open up my presents.  Finally the time arrived...
Anthony opening up his first present

He really wanted ice age toys for his birthday and he was not disappointed

Zachary had so much fun handing Anthony his presents

more ice age toys

and one more

He has been wanting this Godzilla for some time and Matt found it one day while shopping and had to get it for him for his birthday.

A Batman mask and cape
Anthony had a great birthday, he was so happy to all those who called and wished him a happy birthday, every time someone called and sang to him he would say "that was great" it was so cute.  I can't believe my little boy is 6 already.  I couldn't help but think back to the day he was born and how little and cute he was, when he would let out a cry he would scare himself and it was so cute.  I love watching him grow and mature, he is a smart, sweet and loving little boy and we sure do love him.

1 comment:

Rosalee said...

Awesome presents! I'm glad he liked them!